How are you on this beautiful Wednesday morning…or is it Thursday. This is gonna be a short post.
- Things are great here
- I love NYC
- I have had more animal sex than I have ever had before. I’m literally on fire right now. The amount of slutty dogs I have met in the past three weeks is ridiculous!
- Rochie has gone mad from method acting. He think’s he”s Hamlet now because they make him say ‘I am Hamlet’ all the time and force him into classes where he has to watch his friends die. I don’t get it either but he seems to like it.
- He only hates one person in the school. This Russian kid called Chekhov. He loves everything else. I’ve been to the school a few times. It’s dope (good), I got my photo taken with some teachers. Meant a lot to him so I did it. Hadn’t a clue who they were. I’ll post a few photos soon.
- Also met Hank from Royal Pains. He was Awesome.
- Went to Brooklyn bridge with Hamlet and we put a ribbon on it together. he is a loser who likes shit like that. I swear to God he lives in a fuckin musical in his head. Idiot.
- Met Jay Binder. Awesome person. Him and Backstrret Boy #6 really connected and he is really gonna mentor him if he chooses to come back.
- Dancing Queen loves the school and has been offered a really big schoralship to return in January 2015.
- We have a new freelance Photographer based in America. it’s very exciting. Books only get given out to really special people. That makes five on the team.
A nicely balanced post, his Yoga teachers would be proud.
I sleep with my Yoga teachers, they know I’m a Teddy Bear so they want to sleep with me. Bald Sinead O’Connor gets very pissed off at that. below are some photos. Oooh one is of me scoring some dog of a dog in Central Park. I literally just stood there, she came over to me and kissed me in front of everyone. It was one of the weirdest and coolest experiences of my life. I love Life sometimes. I was there to review Shakespeare in the Park. It Was awesome!!! I went to some music gig too. Loved it. Completely unexpected and different. All in all we are having a good time. He needs a holiday badly but I got him enjoying himself too to take his mind off work. Worry not good people, worry not. His too too solid flesh is stronger than ever.
Peace out homies, hope you are well.