I feel deeply honoured and humbled to have been nominated for the Liebster award by Romeoattwenty. She blogs so well at http://romeoattwenty.wordpress.com/ and I am grateful to her for her kind wishes and nomination. I shall, of course, respond in kind.
Let’s begin then! The rules are as follows:
The Liebster award is awarded to bloggers with under 200 followers to try to promote their blog a little and also bring together a community of bloggers. The rules of the competition are as follows:
The nominated user must provide a link back to the person who nominated them.
Provide 11 facts about yourself
Answer 11 question set by the person who nominated you
Choose 11 more people and ask them 11 questions!
11 Facts About Tiger Paws Junior:
- I am a teddy bear. My colours are Yellow and Black.
- I was bought in Efteling in the Netherlands at an Amusement Park
- My birthday is March 7th 2012 which makes me two years old and a few weeks
- I have traveled to many different countries and places including The Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Ireland, England, Wales, New York, LA, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, The Great Barrier Reef, France, Scotland and Germany and I have photos of all these magical places.
- My father, Tiger Paws, was found in Howard, Chigago and lived in San Diego for 3 months before returning to Ireland.
- He was also a traveler and photographed his exploits throughout Europe and the United States from 2007 onward
- He was lost in 2011 Las Ramblas in Barcelona and we think he still lives there to this day
- I love photography and writing and try to combine them as much as possible
- I have another blog called Working Title which was started before this one where I am attempting to start and finish a Novel/Novella. It is much more personal and serious than my stories and I do not mind if nobody reads it. It is just a process and I enjoy it a lot
- My mantra in Life is “Be Nice” and I have it tattooed on my back
- My main goal in life is to make as many people happy as possible by creating memories and art at the same time. I don’t wish to sell anything here, make any money or try to teach people anything. It is just to make people smile and perhaps create something I can be proud of. I also love hearing from other bloggers on their own personal journeys.
Answering Romeoattwenty’s Questions:
Eleven Questions from Romeo:
1. If you could have any name in the world, what would it be?
I like my name but if I had to choose another I’d make it something fun and confusing. Like Iama Horse. I think that would be funny to confuse people…because clearly I’m a Tiger
2. Beach-side or river-side?
That’s a tough question. I have traveled to and photographed many beaches like in Ireland, Brighton in England, Cardiff, Long Beach and Venice Beach in LA, in the Netherlands and Belgium and I have met some great people and animals there. I also love the colours of the riverside. Greens and Browns are just magnificent riverside with bridges and fields almost always there beside it. If I had to pick one, I would probably choose beach side. I love the heat and the freedom of a beach.
Your favourite book becomes reality – which character are you, and who is your love interest?
My favourite book is either The Alchemist by Paolo Ceolho or Watership Down by Richard Adams. I would be the camel thathelps the boy cross the desert in the Alchemist and the rabbit who sees the future in Watership. My love interests are always many. They are written between the lines of both stories.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
I see myself still writing and still taking photos of places that surprise me and of people that move me with their stories. Geographically, I’m not sure – probably somewhere crazy like the moon or Mars given the crazy stories and adventures I seem to get into. You see it’d be easy for me to go to space to get a photo…because I’m a teddy bear and don’t need air to survive
You’re stuck on an island with a box – what’s inside the box?
There’s a magpie inside the box! He flies away when I open it and now he’s gone off into the distance. What the hell was a magpie doing in the box on the desert island? What sort of box was that and how was that supposed to help me? I hate that damn box!
If you could trade places with anyone, who would it be?
I’d love to be Obama or Putin for a day, just to know what they actually know or how they actually think. Then I’d make them do something brilliant, like sing on the TV and really give it socks and then bear their soul in an interview so the world would know who they really are and how they are affected by the beauty of the world. Then the next day I’d go back to being me and watch all the reactions.
Friends or family?
I go between both. Right now it’s family but often my friends help me out a lot or are just more present in my life. I love them both.
You have $100,000,000 to spend, and only 24 hours to do so… what do you spend it on?
Am…clearly everything! I buy an island (obviously) and then a second island beside that and then I buy, sorry what, all my money is gone? But how can it be gone? Maybe I shouldn’t have bought that second island. Jeez islands are expensive!
Do you regret your first kiss?
No way! I never regret any kisses! Kisses are like the best thing in the world!
Have you ever been in love?
Yes, twice. I don’t care to elaborate but both were severe learning curves and both I still remember every day.
Is ignorance bliss?
Yes of course it is. If you don’t know any better, how can anything be better…because you don’t know about it. Plato’s cave and all that. People who believe in all sorts are completely right, because that is what they believe to be true. If they believe it and can imagine it, it is right to them. We might be all living in ignorance for all we know and the reality we see may be completely different to what is actually going on. We may all be ignorant…so we might as well have fun and have a blissful existence while we are here…in ignorance!
ELEVEN NOMINEES FROM Tiger Paws Junior:
- Why do you blog?
- What is your favourite thing to write about and why?
- Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
- What would you change about the world and how?
- What is the first thing you think about when you wake up?
- Where do you see yourself in ten years?
- How many times do you worry a day and what is your biggest one?
- What makes you happy?
- Make up the first few lines of the story of how we might meet.
- Do you like our blog at Tiger Paws?
- What does your list of the day include and will you finish it?
Congratulations on your nominations!!! Make sure you copy me into your responses and to everyone reading this, Have a great Day and thanks for stopping by. TPJ x
3 thoughts on “Nominated for the Liebster Award”
Your responses are amazing! I giggled slightly at the $100,000,000 question haha – those islands sound crazy expensive! Thank you 🙂 x
That was awesome!!!
They were crazy expensive, but hey, I got two islands now x